Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nov 22 – I was amazed. I got no phone calls from the states during the night so I was able to sleep through the night uninterrupted. I actually slept in a little with it being Saturday morning. After breakfast, I did some reading and relaxing before a noon meeting with a co-worker that is going to go to the states to be trained for a year. He will then come back to China to head up the program I am working to develop, working with large dairies. He is actually Korean, but has now lived in China for several years. He and his wife will live in the Ogden, Utah area. When I am back in the states, I will work some with him to help him better understand how to work with large dairies. During the afternoon, I worked on the computer and then went for a walk in the park that is not far from the hotel.

No comments: