Nov 21 – Today we attended a feeder group meeting, in Huanggang, Hubei province. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huanggang,_Hubei). About 40 people attended. There were several speakers, including my travel companion Dr. Wu and myself. I spoke on how to improve herd health through proper nutrition. At least that is what I assume I spoke on since Dr. Wu translated for me, as he and I were the only ones that spoke English. I realized that he could make me look really good or really bad, especially since I couldn’t understand what he was telling them as the translation of my talk. He must have made me look good as there were many questions directed to me. However, many of them did not even relate to the topic of my talk. I don’t know if he told them I have all of the answers or what.
After the meeting we drove for almost 3 hours back to Wuhan to catch our plane to Beijing. For dinner tonight, I had pig stomach soup. It actually was very tasty. We arrived back in Beijing about 9:30 PM. I was quite tired by the time I got to the hotel and checked in.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment